Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
IQAC was established on 16-01-2008
Completed three NAAC cycles and accredited successively ‘B’ grade with CGPA of 2.67 (Cycle-I), ‘B++’ grade with CGPA of 2.83 (Cycle-II) and 'A+' grade with CGPA of 3.41 (Cycle-III).
Chairperson: Dr. Vijaya R. Chavan
Coordinator: Dr. Amar Lahu Powar
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring quality assurance and quality enhancement activities of the college.
1) To prepare, adopt and continuously evaluate Academic and Administrative quality benchmarks.
2) To develop and formulate strategies for mobilizing and augmenting resources for capacity building and research aptitude of Students and Staff
1) Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
2) The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
3) Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
4) Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
5) The credibility of evaluation procedures
6) Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
7) Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad
IQAC plays catalytic role in creating quality culture by performing following functions :
1) To develop academic and administrative activities of the institution.
2) To create learner centric environment through quality education and technology for participating teaching- learning process.
3) Arrangement of feedback response from stakeholders.
4) Organization of Workshops, Seminars on quality related themes.
5) Conducting Academic and Administrative Audits.
6) Preparation and timely submission of AQAR.
7) To complete A and A process through the submission of IIQA, SSR, SSS, DVV and PTV.